No products in the cart.
Hyla Pen workouts are conducted by Amanda Lowe.
Amanda has been in the beauty industry for over 18 years and is a fully qualified Holistic Beauty Specialist/Therapist specializing in cosmetic tattoos and paramedical treatments.
Before beginning her beauty career, she worked as a paramedic and her extensive medical knowledge means that she is well equipped to answer all of your inquiries.
Amanda was born in the UK, but now owns and runs a spa and training center in Spain, where she has lived since 2006. She trains in English and Spanish.
About the Course
This technique is based on generating enough pressure to “inject” hyaluronic acid preparations into human skin. The Hyla Pen device is designed to force liquid through its specially designed vial with micro holes that generate an ultra-fine flow of liquid capable of penetrating the skin. It is considered non-invasive because it does not contain needles.
Using this technique, three types of treatment can be performed: smoothing the appearance of the nasolabial folds, puppets, and lip volume augmentation.
The new injection technique for hyaluronic fillers and biorevitalizing preparations presented in the course is completely without needles. Needle-free injection systems are mainly used in the medical and pharmaceutical field, due to all its advantages, it was only a matter of time before this needle-free system was applied in cosmetic treatments.
It is not necessary to have previous experience or medical knowledge to attend this course.
The needle-free technique allows: Less pain, less stress for clients with needle phobia and no tissue damage. It eliminates the risks associated with the use of needles, as well as the problems with needle disposal. Thanks to this new principle, the injection of hyaluronic preparations does not require medical qualifications.
Advantages of Hyla Pen
- You can perform 3 different types of treatments
- Results are visible immediately
- Latest technology
We provide our students:
- Support and help for life. Amanda will always be available to answer your questions.
- A guided training manual and certificate of attendance upon completion of our 1-day course
- Free updates, if anything changes or is updated in this training area, the new information will be sent to you automatically.
The course covers the following topics to ensure students gain the right skills and confidence to perform treatments:
- Customer consultation, expectation management, skin structure.
- Construction and use of Hyla Pen available.
(Including manual and automatic devices)
- Difference between Hyla Pen and needle.
- Contraindications and side effects.
- Different types of Hyaluronic Acids.
- Preparation of tools and treatment area.
- Treatment areas and dosages.
- Post-treatment care, prices and costs.
- Live work on model (face-to-face courses)
After the training, all students will receive a certificate of attendance.
The qualification certificate is not obtained immediately after the training. It is issued when the student demonstrates treatments of a very good level. The works do not have to be perfect, but they must be free of errors.
Amanda will support her students through the levels to help them learn and perfect their technique. After completing the required levels, the student will receive a Certificate.
In this way, we guarantee the quality of our therapists and this is one of the reasons why our students have the highest success rate in this industry.
Requirements/skills to master to obtain the certificate
- To obtain your certificate, you must demonstrate:
- Ability to determine skin type
- Ability to choose the right treatment
- Ability to carry out treatment correctly
- At least 6 successful treatments documented with photos
(before/during treatment/immediately after treatment/final result)